Family photos

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Family!

The best thing about funerals is seeing family! My Uncle's dad just passed away, so most of our family went to show our support to him. In addition my folks came up for a day from Phoenix. I love seeing my family.

Here I am w/ my 2nd oldest sister Christine & Hailey.
my niece Rachel, brother Steve & Hailey
A bigger portion of the group :)
Jenny (my SIL) w/ Jon on lap, my Mom w/ Eli on lap, Steve w/ Rachel & Hailey

Eli-bug! I couldn't resist posting this - aren't those cheeks HUGE! I just love them - and him! I love all my nieces & nephews, they are so much fun.

Anyway, although funerals are no fun, they are one occasion that always brings family together. I was able to see my Aunt and Uncle that live in Arizona, whom I haven't seen in over 4 years! I love my family so much, and adore spending time with them!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I didn't know you had a funeral! I am sorry. Glad you got to see your family!

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones