Family photos

Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'm up & blogging!

I'm so excited to finally get a second to get this going! I have so much I want to post to keep my family & friends in the loop. Life has been busy for all of us lately - like it is for all of you! Dave and I are getting ready to celebrate our anniversary on Tuesday - the big 3 :) We leave for our vacation to Puerto Rico & a Southern Caribbean cruise on Thursday morning. I can't wait to be on the plane so I can have the stress of getting ready to go behind me. As anxious as I am, I will miss the kids SO much! Hailey will be okay w/o us, but Derek may give us the silent treatment for days upon our return.

At any rate - I hope you will check back in, as we love to keep in touch!

No comments:

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones